we°novate is looking to fill the following full-time position at the earliest opportunity for their site in Wolfsburg:
Information Security Consultant | Focus on Data Protection and Risk Management (w/m/d)
Project: Warning – Secure zone!
What’s in store for you
You will work as part of a team whose day-to-day business involves handling difficult information security issues. As well as risk assessment for our customers, this includes the implementation of a risk management system for customers, the provision of information management systems, and consulting on data protection, security measures, and security standards.
For you, this means putting your knowledge of the latest standards into action on behalf of our customers.
Specifically, you will be doing the following:
- As part of our team, you will help to implement customer projects and services. You will implement customer requirements and develop and manage IT security solutions. You will communicate with customers, advise them regarding IT risks, and draft technical documents and concepts. You will apply your knowledge of ISO 27001 and the BSI baseline security (Grundschutz) standards.
- You will become even more familiar with the customer’s ISMS (Information Security Management System) than the customer themselves. Among other things, you will be responsible for consulting on and developing the customer’s information security organization. Additionally, you will contribute to data protection within our own organization. If necessary, we can organize further training or certifications. Importantly, you should view yourself as a team player who is ready to take responsibility for projects. You should have an interest in the latest developments of information security that will naturally spill over into your work, and you should be prepared for occasional business trips throughout Germany.
Who are we looking for?
We have opportunities and responsibilities available for both motivated beginners and experienced consultants.
What you need to bring with you
Our team is looking for:
- Degree in computer science, business information systems, or similar, ideally with some prior experience and knowledge of information security and recent developments (e.g. GDPR, penetration testing, cloud).
- For this position, we are looking for a consultant with established technical understanding or a background in IT together with strong communication skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- If you are commited and value flexible and independent work, you will fit right into our team. We expect you to be prepared to expand your knowledge and show a keen interest in the latest innovation in information security. Finally, you should have a strong command of German and English.
Sound good? Then drop us a line! Our work is always different and never stops being challenging.