we°novate is looking to fill the following full-time position at the earliest opportunity for their site in Wolfsburg and to support projects located nationwide:
Business Consultant (w/m/d)
What’s in store for you
Do you prefer variety over routine? Would you like to work innovatively instead of within rigid structures? Are you intrigued by the prospect of solving complex problems instead of simply repeating what you already know? We offer an environment that allows you to explore your creative streak independently – we will encourage you again and again to develop solutions that break free from current standards. You will need to think outside the box while maintaining an interest in recent developments, new technologies, and the Internet of Things. You should find it inspiring to examine familiar questions under a new light. You shouldn’t hesitate to pick out crazy ideas and test their feasibility.
Specifically, you will be doing the following:
- You will enjoy comprehensive (customer) consulting in a technological environment – from receiving and analyzing customer wishes and defining user stories to modeling and optimizing professional processes, as well as preparing and executing workshops.
- You will develop new topics in every aspect of digitalization and provide support for the acquisition of new projects – including technology scouting and the assessment of digital market trends, development of strategies to optimally exploit digital potential, and defining appropriate measures for future business models and implementation concepts.
- Drafting concepts and guiding internal orientation are part of this job – including identifying and developing new business areas, as well as preparing and holding presentations
Your work will also include:
- You should look forward to contributing your expertise in a challenging and innovative environment
- You should be excited to constantly apply your skills to new problems as a form of personal development
- You enjoy advising customers and see it as your responsibility to critically examine their decisions and, where appropriate, develop suitable alternatives
What you need to bring with you
Our team is looking for:
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g. (business) information science, business administration) or a similar qualification
- Ideally, you should have several years of experience as a business/IT consultant, and you should have already proven yourself in various projects involving design, requirements analysis, and process modeling
- You should have a confident manner and strong social skills and communication skills
- You should be results-oriented, with the ability to present complex issues easy and comprehensible
- You should enjoy working independently and actively seek new challenges
- You should naturally have business fluent German language skills and fluent written and spoken English
- Flexibility and travel-readiness are a must-have
- UML, BPMN│Gitlab, SonarQube, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira
- Java, including common frameworks (e.g. Spring, JavaEE, Vaadin) | Ant, Maven, Gradle | GIT, SVN | Tomcat, nginx, WildFly | PKI, cryptography, JWT/JWE/JWS/etc. │ OAuth, OIDC, SAML │ Java-Sript, jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5 │ RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL) & LDAP (OpenLDAP, Active Directory)
What do we offer?
If the fundamentals are sorted, we will be aiming for top performance. That’s why we will make sure you have a working environment where you can feel comfortable. Among other things, we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Monthly health and food allowance (Sodexo vouchers)
- Regular employee events