magellan is looking to fill a full-time
trainee position as an IT specialist in system integration (w/m/d)
at their place in Essen starting from August 1, 2020.
The primary responsibility of our IT specialists in system integration is the realization of customer-specific information and communications solutions. Everyday activities also include project work and concept development for new customers.
What you need to bring with you
- (Technical) Abitur and/or prior training as an information technology assistant
- Interest in software, hardware, etc.
- You should enjoy maths and technology
- You should enjoy explaining and showing things
- Patience and friendliness
- Good oral expression
- Organizational skills
- Logical thinking
- Care and precision
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Above the age of majority
If exciting and demanding work in an innovative and rapidly growing company sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving a full application together with all relevant documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for an idea of what your training might look like.