we°novate is looking to fill the following full-time position at the earliest opportunity for their site in Wolfsburg:
Software Architect (w/m/d)
What’s in store for you
Do you prefer variety over routine? Would you like to work innovatively instead of within rigid structures? Are you intrigued by the prospect of solving complex problems instead of simply repeating what you already know?
We offer an environment that allows you to explore your creative streak independently – we will encourage you again and again to develop solutions that break free from current standards.
You will need to think outside the box while maintaining an interest in recent developments, new technologies, and the Internet of Things. You should find it inspiring to examine familiar questions under a new light. You shouldn’t hesitate to pick out crazy ideas and test their feasibility.
Specifically, you will be doing the following:
- You will design applications independently – from system architecture to program logic and inputs/outputs to data models – and implement them according to specifications which you draft yourself
- You will accompany the entire development process – from requirements drafting to the selection of frameworks and technologies to ticket management and approval of merge requests
- For you, technical management of agile and classic projects should represent a means to an end, namely guaranteeing software quality throughout the development process
- Part of your job is to plan resources, establish cost estimates, and assist with the creation of services
Your work will also include:
- You should look forward to contributing your expertise in a challenging and innovative environment
- You should be excited to constantly apply your skills to new problems as a form of personal development
- You enjoy advising customers and see it as your responsibility to critically examine their decisions and, where appropriate, develop suitable alternatives
What you need to bring with you
Our team is looking for:
- Degree in IT, business information systems, or a similar qualification
- Ideally, you should already have experience as a developer, with proven success as an architect in a range of software development projects
- You should enjoy working independently and actively seek new challenges
- You should be familiar with common (development) tools and familiar with programming languages
- You should naturally have business fluent German language skills and fluent written and spoken English
- Flexibility and travel-readiness are a must-have
- TOGAF certification is desirable
- Java incl. common frameworks (e.g. Spring, JavaEE, Vaadin)│Ant, Maven, Gradle│RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL) & LDAP (OpenLDAP, Active Directory)│UML, BPMN│Gitlab, SonarQube, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira│GIT, SVN
- Tomcat, nginx, WildFly│PKI, cryptography, JWT/JWE/JWS/etc.│OAuth, OIDC, SAML│Java-Script, jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5
What do we offer?
If the fundamentals are sorted, we will be aiming for top performance. That’s why we will make sure you have a working environment where you can feel comfortable. Among other things, we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Monthly health and food allowance (Sodexo vouchers)
- Regular employee events