OPTIMABit have been recognized as security experts for more than 10 years. To continue expanding their success in a rapidly growing market, they are looking for several new employees at the earliest opportunity for the position of:
Penetration Tester (w/m/d)
- Verify the security of customer systems by penetration testing, source code analysis, and technical assessment to issue a qualified certificate regarding security levels.
- Increase the security level of our customers by providing advice and targeted suggestions for improvement.
Accept responsibility for technical issues and leadership of project teams.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with experts from various areas of information security, e.g. ISMS, risk management, data protection, BCM, IT process management.
- As a white-hat hacker, you will help companies to improve their security.
What you need to bring with you
Our team is looking for:
- Degree in information security, IT, or similar
- Experience in technical information security
- Changing careers? We also welcome system administrators, mathematicians, and physicists.
- You should enjoy the practical side of IT and have an interest in hacking
- Your first instinct when seeing a web application should be to wonder about XSS and SQL injection
- You should have an understanding of programming and scripting languages
- You should seek out new technical challenges on a regular basis
- You will use nmap, burp, metasploit, etc. to detect vulnerabilities
- Finally, you should enjoy creative thinking and unconventional, independent working
You will receive a comprehensive introduction to your areas of responsibility and ongoing training to provide detailed knowledge of attack vectors and defense measures to expand your expertise. You will benefit from
- A mentor during introductory training who will show you around your tasks and your work environment
- Additional training by experienced colleagues during projects
We offer a highly modern, creative environment, flat hierarchies, and a very pleasant working atmosphere at our headquarters in Munich. We hope that your work will inspire you just as much as your performance-oriented salary.
Interested in taking on the responsibility for building a more secure future?
If so, please send a full application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by email (only) to: email@example.com