magellan is looking to fill the following full-time position at the earliest opportunity for their location in Essen:
IT Support Worker (w/m/d)
Working from our Network Operation Center (NOC), you will monitor and maintain the IT environments of our customers. You will solve our customers’ technical problems by following defined processes, and you will ensure compliance with predefined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). As well as supporting our customers by telephone and remote contact, you will support us from our own data centers and on site with the customer.
What you need to bring with you
Our team is looking for:
- Motivation, a sense of responsibility, technical understanding, and rapid comprehension
- Willingness to learn lots
- Knowledge of modern telecommunications and data network structures (LAN, WAN, WLAN), as well as a good understanding of network topologies, network protocols (routing, switching) and IT security (Next Generation firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Reliability and strong teamwork skills
- Willingness to work in shifts (24x7)
- Strong English skills
What we offer
Our team wants you to feel at home with us. That’s why we offer:
- Highly interesting tasks in IT security and infrastructure
- Significant action and decision-making freedom
- Collaborative style of leadership within a young, highly motivated team
- Team spirit and flat hierarchies
- Collaboration with experienced colleagues and opportunities to greatly expand your experience
- Clear paths to professional advancement
- A range of employee services and social benefits, e.g. refreshments at the workplace, free exercise in the gym, various educational opportunities, capital accumulation benefits, modern technological equipment, free parking place
Interested? If so, we look forward to receiving your application complete with all relevant documents and information about your earliest possible starting date.
Please contact us by email (only) at: email@example.com. You’re also welcome to visit our website www.magellan-jobs.de for more information.