we°novate is looking to fill the following full-time position at the earliest opportunity for their location in Wolfsburg:
Cyber Security Consultant (w/m/d)
Projects: spanning multiple areas
Level: all levels
What is waiting for you?
Your responsibilities will include advising our customers in all areas of information security.
Specifically, you will be doing the following:
- Work on exciting topics, such as Security in the Cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Create and maintain information security systems according to modern standards
- Supervise the introduction and continuous improvement of suitable technical or organizational security measures
- Establish risk management processes and perform risk analysis
- Conduct internal audits or support our customers during external audits
- Serve as point of contact for our customers for any topics relating to information security
What do we expect?
Our team is looking for:
- Ideally, you should already have some relevant training and/or practical experience in information security, if possible in consulting, on any one of the following topics:
- Cloud or IoT security
- Identity and Access Management (esp. CyberArk or Ping Identity)
- TISAX, VDA ISA, ISO27001, KRITIS
- However, you will also have the opportunity to acquire this knowledge as a beginner (or transferee) and begin to develop practical experience, if you can show interest in these topics
- Very strong knowledge of written and spoken German and English is required
- You should be a team player who is willing to learn from others and pass on your own knowledge
What do we offer?
If the fundamentals are sorted, we will be aiming for top performance. That’s why we will make sure you have a working environment where you can feel comfortable. Among other perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Flat hierarchies
- Monthly health spending allowance
- Employer-funded pension
- Regular employee events
- Meal subsidy in the form of Sodexo vouchers
- And much more
Sound good? Then drop us a line! Our work is always different and never stops being challenging.
We look forward to your application.